Friday, July 24, 2009

Help me get blogging again

Dena reminded me yesterday that she faithfully posted to her blog and even though I have a lot to talk about these days, I haven't posted anything here lately. Terrible! I need inspiration. Well, here are a few things that I can be writing about, so watch my posts and send out some links to my page because I need some readers!

Pregnancy - I'm pregnant! I'm due on Dec. 31, 2009. This is a great place for a belly book, I realize!
Work - I am continuously searching for work. Sometimes I think I am gonna get a break, and sometimes (like yesterday) I'm driving home from downtown Seattle in tears because things just aren't what they should be. Maybe I need to be more flexible, maybe I need to be more rigid in my plans - who knows what's next for Jessica
Marriage - AND my WEDDING - I got married at the courthouse not long ago...but I still want a wedding! Hoping and praying are not going to do it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop praying.

Thank you for reading! Send me your comments on what you think. So far I know I need more belly pictures, they are coming!

THANK YOU DENA for your kind reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment